ANOTHER ebola outbreak?

David Ornstein davido at apocalypse.org
Thu Dec 14 20:18:18 EST 1995

nyneve at u.washington.edu ('Gavia immer' Deborah Wisti-Peterson) wrote:

>i was told by a friend that there is a new outbreak of ebola in
>liberia and the largest city in liberia is under quarantine
>(sorry, i forgot the name of this city!). patient zero--a man--
>is reportedly still alive. does anyone know anything about this?

At least half-right.  There is at least one confirmed case (who seems
to be recovering).  We are following this quite closely at Outbreak
(see my signature) and haven't yet heard about a city quarantine.
There are some possible contacts of the confirmed case who *may* have
Ebola and are in isolation.

Checkout Outbreak (especially the Active Outbreaks page)...

David Ornstein
BrowserCaps: http://objarts.com/bc
Outbreak: http://ichiban.objarts.com/outbreak-unreg
Personal Info: http://objarts.com/davido