Help Help Help Help Help

Steven_H Harwood harwoods at AVA.BCC.ORST.EDU
Fri Dec 15 18:28:09 EST 1995

On 14 Dec 1995, Pieter Bos wrote:

> > To:             virology at net.bio.net
> > From:           edregis at aol.com (EdRegis)
> > Subject:        Re: Help Help Help Help Help
> > Date sent:      14 Dec 1995 19:41:23 -0500
> > Send reply to:  edregis at aol.com (EdRegis)
>
> > Jesus!  Why not just ask us to write your goddamn report for you?  Send me
> > $20,...
> >
> Please!!!  don't use the LORD's name in SUSH a way.
>
> Thank1you very much.
> Your brother in Christ,
> Pieter Bos

This newsgroup needs moderation.  I would volunteer but have no idea
about how to go about it.  Do any other virology people feel the same
way?  Does anyone want to volunteer to be moderator?  Does anyone know
how to set it up?

Let's try to keep to the science.

Steve