I need infos!!!

Wilfred J. Perlmutter, PhD home study wilfred at ahabs.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 14 17:19:03 EST 1995

In article <4afl90$2jla at venere.inet.it>, valentino at peg.it (valentino) wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to compose an hypotesis substaining that there are kinds
> of viruses considered harmless and naturally presents in our blood that
> cause ageing, but to do (or to deny)that I need some infos.
> What I need is : The exact composition of capsidis and the "armor" of a
> virus, moreover I've read that in presence of some enzymes viruses
> dissociate DNA or RNA from capsidis... which enzymes ???
> ...Is there a way to depurate blood from viruses ? (perhaps injecting
> those enzymes?)
> ...which viruses are considered harmless ????
>
> Thank you for your cooperation....
> post it to Valentino at peg.it

Dear Valentino,

Thank you for posting on bionet.virology.  I only wish more of the
uninformed public took such a valued interest in virology.  Your hypothesis
shows a stunning intellect!!!  I assume that you are a university faculty
member (based on broad based knowkedge of virology and trade vocabulary),
would it be possible for me to come study with you?

I have my own theorey that viruses are a US government biowarfare experiment
gone bad.  I substantiate this theorey with 2 points:  1) No mention of
viruses are present in my 1936 World Book Encyclopedia (it is my belief that
the government created them in th 1940's); and 2) the presence of so many
movies such as Outbreak and Stephen King's The Stand suggest that the media
(which is controlled by an elite group of government officials headed by
John F. Kenedy's preserved nervous system and called the magestic 12)  knows
something that the public doesn't.

Please respond soon, as I would like to begin research as soon as possible.

Thanks,

A Concerned NRA Member