viruses in bacterial biofilms

MSLADE at RNA.BIO.MQ.EDU.AU MSLADE at RNA.BIO.MQ.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 14 17:52:20 EST 1995

Why not look at the literature on the removal of viruses in slow sand filters as used
for biological water purification.  Contact Thames water.

Cheers, Martin Slade

>To:            virology at net.bio.net
>From:          barry <bd100 at mailer.york.ac.uk>
>Subject:       viruses in bacterial biofilms
>Date:          14 Dec 1995 19:40:45 GMT
>To:            imap.york.ac.uk. at net.bio.net
>
>Does anyone know of work done on the survival of viruses in bacterial
>biofilms. I plan to look into doing some work in this area in the new
>year and would like to know what's been done before. Can anyone help.
>Thanks, Barry

Martin Slade,
School of Biological Sciences,
Macquarie University,