Rabbit calici virus adapts? (Alwyn Smith)

Bruce Simpson bruce at faxmail.co.nz
Thu Dec 14 05:47:14 EST 1995

ahaz at atlantis.actrix.gen.nz (Stephen  Bell) wrote:

>On a slightly divergent topic: is the possum they so diligently preserve
>in Oz the same animal as we diligently try to exterminate here? Or is
>theirs the Irish-American species (O'possum), which I gather is a
>different animal?

I think we have the brush-tailed possum, a native marsupial of Australia.
It's certainly not the Nth American opossum.

 *==[FREE-FAX GATEWAY INTO THE AUCKLAND NZ TOLL-FREE AREA]==*
 *   FREE listings in NZ's largest WWW Business Directory   *
 *     http://www.actrix.gen.nz/biz/faxmail/faxmail.htm     *