Ebola-outbreak in Liberia

unverified at guest.montclair.edu unverified at guest.montclair.edu
Thu Dec 14 08:05:01 EST 1995

I believe that the CDC (Center for Disease Control) believes that it may
be a new strain as the mortality rate is significantly reduced.  The WHO
(WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) sent a team and the teams states that there
are only isolated cases, afterall Liberia is approx. 1500 miles from
Ziare, and the water supply is not connected.  (Ziare outbreak was
determined to be spread via the river used as a water supply.)

Hope this helps ... Have a great Holiday Season!