U of M research position wanted

Brian Rees Haag bhaag at umich.edu
Mon Dec 4 19:31:16 EST 1995

This probably isn't the place to do this, but here goes...

I'm a Junior at the University of Michigan and i'm looking for a
position as a lab assistant for next term.  If anyone has information
about a virology lab at U of M with openings, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

				Brian Haag

			|	"I used to pray all night
Brian Haag		|	 Before I lay myself down
700 South State St.	|	 My mother said it was right
Ann Arbor, MI.  48104	|	 Her mother said it too...
E-mail: bhaag at umich.edu	|	 Why?"