Information

Ian A. York york at mbcrr.dfci.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 29 16:00:05 EST 1995

In article <199508291918.OAA13609 at mail.cs.utexas.edu>,
Fernando Gonzalez <Fernando.Gonzalez at uv.es> wrote:
>I'm doing my PH degree, about Herpesviridae family. I'd like to receive information
>about these points..
>
>- Latency mechanisms
>- Reactivation
>- Vaccines
>- phylogentic research

>Rafael Carrió Esteve

Well, Fernando, or Rafael, or whoever you might be, you're going to need
to check out the library, because there is far too much info on all of
these subjects to try to cover by e-mail, or posts.  A quick and
superficial run through Medline showed nearly 500 articles on those
subjects since 1991; there were some 80 review articles in there if we
restrict this to the 7 or 8 human herpesviruses.

If you've read those articles, and have more specific questions, then
I'll be happy to try to address some of them, if I can.

Ian

--
Ian York   (york at mbcrr.harvard.edu)
Phone (617)-632-3921     Fax  (617)-632-2627