hi titer dengue 2

Keith Stuckly keiths at ozonline.com.au
Thu Aug 24 08:39:30 EST 1995

>Its been a while since I've grown Dengue, but I remember that >10^7 was
easily achievable in veros. There may be strain differences of course. Also,
following haemagglutination with goose RBC's was fairly indicative of the
titre. Also seriously consider PEG concentration..it works very well for
dengue and titres >10^8 are very easily achievable if your starting material
is good enough. If you need more info about this method just e-mail me and
I'll pass on the magic recipe.

Keith Stuckly
CSL Ltd
Melbourne australia