The Ebola virus - the end of the civilize

KMShannon kmshannon at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 23:17:36 EST 1995

It is my opinion, as a virologist-to-be, that human nature, that is,
civilization of the human animal, has been the greatest contribution to
the destruction of the Earth which is our only viable environment at this
point (with the advancement of technology competing against this entropic
process) .  It is this destruction of our environment that has triggered
Earth's protection mechanisms, mechanisms such as biological viri (i.e.
viruses emerging out of previously undisturbed rainforests).

HIV is acting like the slow army protecting the Earth by killing animals
while Ebola is the force recon...