The Ebola virus- the end...

PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu PANGELETTI at bmg.bhs.uab.edu
Mon Aug 21 12:34:23 EST 1995

zfb at faveve.uni-stuttgart.de wrote:

> Hallo
> I think about this virus is not mutate only of the natur. In USA the
military works at this
> virus. Mayby is ther one virus from USA ??

I wasn't going to say anything about this one at first, but this crudely written charge
was too annoying to me.  This kind of conclusion clearly belongs to someone who
cannot separate reality from television.  I'm sorry to break it to you (zfb at faveve),
but it's all in your mind.

Peter C. Angeletti
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Adenovirus replication and host cell interactions
- I'm an economic refugee from California.

PAngeletti at BMG.BHS.UAB.EDU
or
zm00016 at uabdpo.uab.dpo.edu