Adenovirus info. request (2)

Prateek K. Lala ak961 at freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU
Mon Aug 21 16:01:48 EST 1995

In a previous article, Unknown () says:

>I need protocols for methods of storing adenovirus stocks for long term and short time periods.
>I believe that there are some sucrose based buffers used for the purpose. I will appreciate  if
>anyone can help me out here.
>Thanks
>Obaid

One of the doctors working in my lab says that she stores her adenovirus
stocks in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) with 20% glycerol at -70C.

Prateek Lala
University of Toronto
--
The mind is like a TV set... when it goes blank, it's a good idea to turn
off the sound.   - Communication Briefings