Ebola Symposium

Prateek K. Lala ak961 at freenet.HSC.Colorado.EDU
Mon Aug 21 16:04:39 EST 1995

In a previous article, crossen at PEAK.ORG (George Crossen) says:

>SYMPOSIUM ON EBOLA
>==================
>
>Date: Fri, 04 Aug 95 02:56:12 -700
>From: Richard Dana <mbcdana at connectnet.com>
>

>The First Symposium on the Molecular Biology of Ebola virus
>will be given Sept 17-20, 1995 in San Diego.
>
>Symposia and workshops will be presented in conjunction with
>The Molecular Biology Conference, San Diego 1995
>
>Please contact:  Dr. Richard C. Dana at mbcdana at connectnet.com
>

>PGG/AMBIOCOM
>P.O. Box 927461
>San Diego, CA 92192
>
>619-945-2321
>FAX: 619-724-8171

While it would not be possible for me to make it down for this conference,
plase let me know how I could get a hold of a copy of the proceeding from
it. Thanks!

Prateek Lala
University of Toronto
ak961 at freenet.hsc.colorado.edu
--
The mind is like a TV set... when it goes blank, it's a good idea to turn
off the sound.   - Communication Briefings