The Ebola virus - the end of the civilize

KERSTING.PATHLOGY at mail.health.ufl.edu KERSTING.PATHLOGY at mail.health.ufl.edu
Fri Aug 18 10:07:39 EST 1995

undoubtable,......

Indeed, Ebola is the mightiest threat mankind has faced yet.<<<<<

Hmm...Wouldn't you consider AIDS as a much bigger threat to
mankind????

Robert

       *** "I receive E-mail, therefore I am...." ***
	* Robert Kersting                               *
	* E-mail: kersting.pathlogy at mail.health.ufl.edu *
	* University of Florida, Dpt. of Neuropathology *