Ebola cure found (??)

Andrea Dennis - Imonics Marketing adennis
Wed Aug 16 06:47:45 EST 1995

Which do you think was more likely to have "cured" the people with Ebola???
Do you think it was the antibodies or the extreme amount of care that they
received, including huge amounts of antibiotics, blood transfusions etc...?
I have seen reports from people like Laurie Garrett which clearly explain that
in the tests where non-human primates with Ebola Zaire were given serum
made from Reston or Sudan and they all died...In fact any exposure to other
serums seems to make the virus react more severely. There are differences
between the Zaire strain and the "Kikwit" strain, but they do seem to
be rather similar. My whole point in this is that just because a "treatment"
which by the way, we can't prove was actually the cure, helped some people
with a specific strain, doesn't mean that that treatment is a cure for
all variations of the disease.