need a good virology text (fwd)

Puerto Manzano Fernando pmanzano at TUNKU.UADY.MX
Thu Aug 10 14:26:37 EST 1995

Jardine P:

	Virology the Fields 2 ed. is a very good book.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 09 AUG 95 21:53:08 AST
From: JARDINE P <F3CM at UNB.CA>
To: virology at net.bio.net
Subject: need a good virology text

Hi,
I'm about to prepare a 3rd-4th year undergrad course in virology and
was wondering if anyone could suggest a good text(s) for the course.
I plan on taking essentially a molecular approach (structure,
assembly, control of transcript/translation, targetting etc.). I've
been buried in my thesis for a while and have kind of lost touch
with what is currently available.
I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.
PJ Jardine