PCR primers

Nigel McMillan nmcmillan at gpo.pa.uq.oz.au
Wed Aug 9 10:01:19 EST 1995

Hi, I can't give you any information myself, but if you contact Olov
Grankvist and Ake Gustafsson at the Department of Virology, Umea
University, Umea, Sweden, they'll have all you need and more about HIV
primers used in PCR. The email adress to them
is:"Ake.Gustafsson at climi.umu.se". Just show them this message from me. By
the way, my name isn't Nigel McMillan, I'm Magnus Evander and I'm using
this emailadress only because this computer is connected to the internet.
My own emailadress is: "mevander at gpo.pa.uq.oz.au" Good luck,

Magnus Evander