Ebola Book

astorch at pb.net astorch at pb.net
Tue Aug 8 00:56:07 EST 1995

Not long ago someone asked if anyone knew of a book on the biology of the Ebola Virus
The book suggested was:

The Molecular Biology and Evolution of Filloviruses by Feldman Et. Al.

I recently contacted my med school library (I'll be a freshman in a  few weeks) and they couldn't locate
this book, need more info they said.   Can anyone give me more information on this book or another
which explains the biology of the fillovirus (Ebola specificly)?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  If
you would be so kind, please send private mail to astorch at pb.net as I do not always get the time to
peruse the newsgroups. . .  thanks again

-Ian Storch
 MS I