ASV 95, AUSTIN TEXAS

jean-yves sgro sgro at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:21:44 EST 1995

The American Society for Virology meeting will be held at Austin, Texas
this July from  Friday July 7 to Wednesday July 12, 1995.

The organizers at Austin liked our idea to have information
available on the Internet last year when the meeting
was in Madison, Wisconsin.

So.... you can find information for the following:

	Synopsis of the ASV 95 meeting
   	Program
   	Registration
   	Housing
   	Transportation
   	The Great City of Austin

EITHER
by using the WORLD WIDE WEB at the Wisconsin
virology server at the following location (URL):

	http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/ASV95.html

OR
by anonymuos ftp at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu [144.92.19.130]
 in the /pub/ASV95 directory.

Obvioulsy the WWW version looks better and is easier to access.

Just like last year as soon as we have the list of scheduled posters
and presentations I will add the file as a searchable file so you can
find who is speaking where and when, or simply to verify your own
scheduled time.

Jean-Yves Sgro