Newsgroup bionet.virology, Articles 2333-2362

ddp00 at csufresno.edu ddp00 at csufresno.edu
Tue Apr 25 23:54:16 EST 1995

I am a pre-med student about to attend a 10wk summer undergrad research program at colo. state univ.  I will be studying the Regulation of viral gene expression; factors regulating transcription of the human T-cell leukemia virus HTVL - 1.  I have been unable to find any pertinate literature at my library.  If anyone can help me so I can get a jump on literature review prior to leaving for C.S.U. I would appreciate it.  Or if anyone is familiar with work done by Dr. Jennifer Nyborg please contact me.  Than
k you.