Curious about 'hot' viruses

Scott Weitzenhoffer sweitzen at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:09:12 EST 1995

Hello!

As a result of reading _The_Hot_Zone_, I have developed a morbid interest
in the viruses classified as level 4.  If anybody knows of resources where I can
find out more about these viruses, their histories, effects, etc, I would
appreciate any information people care to give me.

My field is not virology, obviously, but physics.  However, I'm considering
joining a research group in biological physics, and there are some definite
possible links between the two fields.

Thanks,
Scott