AIDS does not exist??

Giovanni Maga maga at vetbio.unizh.ch
Mon Apr 24 03:34:10 EST 1995

I WAS ASTONISHED BY THE APPEARENCE OF THIS POSTING IN MOLBIO.HIV. DOES
ANYBODY KNOW THE AUTHOR? IS HE ANOTHER STRANGE GUY BULLSHITTING AROUND
THEORIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING OF WHAT? IF ANYONE HEARD HIS THEORIES
OR WANT TO COMMENT THEM HERE IS *HIS* POSTING (PLEASE DON'T MIX, IT'S NOT
MINE). BTW, SHALL WE ALLOW REALLY THAT EVERYTHING COULD BE POSTED IN
SCIENTIFIC NEWSGROUPS? ISN'T THAT THE TIME TO TRY TO MODERATE THEM?
maga at vetbio.unizh.ch

ORIGINAL POSTING BY JOHN LAURITSEN:

*In sci.med.aids and misc.health.aids I have posted a talk I
gave recently in Buenos Aires: "The Risk-AIDS Hypothesis".  A
radical deconstruction and debunking of the prevailing AIDS
paradigm, the talk is structured around the following three
points:

      1.    There is no such thing as "AIDS".

      2.    HIV is not harmful.

      3.    People with "AIDS" diagnoses became sick in the ways
            that they did because of health risks in their lives -
            especially drugs.

  "Above all, do no harm." -- saying attributed to Hippocrates.
| John Lauritsen           author: *The AIDS War* (1993)         |
| 26 St. Mark's Place      *Poison By Prescription: The AZT      |
| New York City 10003           Story* (1990)                    |
| Voice: (212) 674-3321    INTERNET: laurit at panix.com            |