The prion thing?

JARDINE P F3CM at UNB.CA
Sun Apr 23 10:21:35 EST 1995

Just wondering about the prion thing. Wasn't there something going
around about the possibility that prion disease might have something
to do with spirochetes? I saw something in ASM news last year but lost
the article and haven't seen anything peer reviewed on it since.
I get the feeling that opposition to the "protein infection" thing
doesn't get alot of airplay lately.

Just curious.
PJ Jardine, UNB, Canada