hanta virus...need help!! :)

John F. Doyle 76172.1435 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Apr 22 12:41:43 EST 1995

hi, i'm 15 and i'm doing a report for my biology class on hanta
virus..i have tried just about everything and i am still in need
of info...i need to contact an adult in the feild as part of the
assignment..please if yuo could help me i would greatly
appreciate it..this is my dads account so i will leave you *my*
email address..it is: lilith at ace.com  thank you..please respond
if willing/interested :)

--
John Doyle