mail failed, returning to sender

MAILER-DAEMON at UCTMAIL.UCT.AC.ZA MAILER-DAEMON at UCTMAIL.UCT.AC.ZA
Tue Apr 18 04:31:28 EST 1995

|------------------------- Message log follows: -------------------------|
 no valid recipients were found for this message
|------------------------- Failed addresses follow: ---------------------|
 matt at parvati ... unknown host
|------------------------- Message text follows: ------------------------|
From:          "Ed Rybicki" <ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za>
To:            matt at parvati (Matthew Schwartz)
Date:          Tue, 18 Apr 1995 09:56:24 SAST-2
Subject:       Re: hanta virus

> I am working on a project about Hantavirus.  My group is having a
> difficult time finding information about Hantavirus outbreaks in
> other parts of the world in the past.  I read somewhere that the
> vi us was responsible for many deaths in the Korean war, and that
> it has infected Chinese people during rice harvest for thousands
> of years.  Also, has anyone read any articles in any newspapers or
> nat onal periodicals on Hantavirus outbreak that have overly
> sensationalized or misinformed the public about the virus?   We
> looking at many different aspects of the Hantavirus and would
> appreciate any elp that we could get. 					Thanks, 					Matthew

Try the URL in my sig, and also
http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/welcome.html, and go looking for the
tutorial.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."