Clearance of HIV

Ed Rybicki ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Tue Apr 18 03:13:21 EST 1995

> From:          susand4739 at aol.com (SusanD4739)
> Subject:       Re: Clearance of HIV

> The tests had to be incorrect the first time, the just had to be.
That or> it is clearly an act of Divine Intervention.

Spare us the silliness?  If you are serious about the latter, please
keep it to yourself; if you are so sure the tests were incorrect, I
would suggest you get in touch with the workers who did the
isolations and serological tests, and have it out with them.  In any
case, this sort of thing does nothing for the group except add
bandwidth and aggravation levels. The whole thing happens to be a a
VERY interesting virological / epidemiological phenomenon; dismissing
it airily as "incorrect tests" and "Divine Intervention" (whose?) is
merely time- and space-wasting.

 |     Ed Rybicki, PhD      |  ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za   |
 |    Dept Microbiology     | University of Cape Town |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   7700, South Africa    |
 |   fax: x27-21-650 4023   | phone: x27-21-650-3265  |
 ------WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology------

   "And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
      From the profit he's made on your dreams..."