Hepatits C

pcook at a4455apc.esr.hp.com pcook at a4455apc.esr.hp.com
Mon Apr 17 07:38:29 EST 1995

Hi, Rodrigo

There are two resources that you should try as a starting point.

One is to call the American Liver Foundation at (800) 223-0179.  They
have basic information that they will mail to you.

The other is to join Geffrey Thorpe's hepatitis mail list

Here's the info on joining the chronic hepatitis mail list:

listserv at sjuvm.stjohns.edu

Subscribe by inserting in the body of message:

SUB HEPV-L yourfirstname yourlastname

Example:

SUB HEPV-L Geff Thorpe

a417robz at horus.sara.nl wrote:
: Hi, My name is Rodrigo Gonzalez,
: I'd like to know where should I search about hepatitis c virus
: literature.
: Thanks
: Rodrigo Gonzalez
: a417cdv1 at horus.sara.nl