Need help on information abot Ebola

Richard Hull hull at sybelia.cs.ucf.edu
Thu Apr 13 17:45:54 EST 1995

Xing-Ping Liu (liuxx051 at maroon.tc.umn.edu) wrote:
: Hi, My name is Gary Liu and I need some reference on Ebola FAST because
: my report is due in two weeks and I have nothing.  Does anyone know any
: nice, easy little book that contains some hard facts about the disease?
: I can't get a copy of "The Hot Zone" in anywhere.  Thanks.

: 							Gary Liu

Try the WWW site http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/Welcome.html

Under "What's New" you'll find a recommended reading list for Ebola.

Richard Hull