Virulent measles virus in Australia-correction

Alistair Forrest forrest at biosci.uq.oz.au
Wed Apr 12 19:53:10 EST 1995

mikep at biosci.uq.oz.au (Mike Poidinger) writes:
>I may have overstepped the mark here.  I have looked back thru the
>literature I have and can find no evidence of the 'immunocompromised'
>part of yesterdays post.  To quote the Emerging Infectious Diseases Paper
>literaly:

Actually the trainer was meant to be suffering from or had only just recovered
from ross river virus and was in fact immunocompromised.

>Sorry for any disinformation

Don't stress it, you were right and the talk of hyper virulent measles was by
far the greatest disinformation I've seen for a while :).

>Mike

Later mike,
	Alistair

"Belief is the death of intelligence" - SNOG