Journal of Emerging Diseases??

Dave Wilton dwilton at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 12 13:10:38 EST 1995

In <3mdci6$98 at detroit.freenet.org> ah404 at detroit.freenet.org (Don Gates)
writes:

>Hello all. I am interested in this journal. Is it a new one?
>Can it be accessed online somehow? I do have access to CDC so if it's
>published by CDC I will check there. ANything anyone can tell me
>about this journal would interest me greatly.
>Thanks,
>   Don

It is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal published by the CDC. To date,
one issue has been published. It is available on-line from:

http://www.cdc.gov

or

ftp.cdc.gov   directory pub/EID

ASCII versions are available, but to read the charts, tables, and
graphics, you will need the Adobe Acrobat reader. That program can be
downloaded at no charge from the above sites.

--Dave Wilton
  dwilton at ix.netcom.com