Ebola case?

Micky Krol mkrol at macc.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 12 16:35:29 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950410190557.1248A-100000 at corona>, Patrick O'Neil
<patrick at corona> wrote:

> On 10 Apr 1995, Wendy L Applequist wrote:
>
> > Does anyone here have any news about the alleged case of Ebola which was
> > briefly reported on CNN?  The victim was supposed to be a Swiss researcher
> > infected by either a chimp or a monkey from the Ivory Coast.  No further
> > details were reported.  Thanks for any information!

Check out the new Science, 4/7/95 p. 19 in the "Science Scope" section for
a couple more details!!
--
Yup, these opinions are only my own, and sometimes not even that.  So
please don't blame them on anyone else, not even my Mom.

PGP public key available on request...I prefer to recieve letters that are
in envelopes over those on postcards