Ebola: the movie:labjokes

Steven_H Harwood harwoods at AVA.BCC.ORST.EDU
Thu Apr 6 19:53:42 EST 1995

On 6 Apr 1995, deborah wisti-peterson wrote:

> the coolest trick (which none of you have mentioned yet!) is to
> take a small chip of dry ice and put it into an eppendorf tube
> and close the lid securely (WARNING: do this in the sink or you
> will put someone's eye out!).
>
> this is especially amusing when you can slip it into a closed
> drawer without being noticed.

Ok, ok, you've got me into the fray:  another favorite of mine is to pour
a container of liquid nitrogen under the door of the office of someone
is working studiously inside.  Only works for non carpeted floors and has a
greater impact on the uninitiated ;'>

-Steve