Ebola: the movie:labjokes

Patrick O'Neil patrick at corona
Wed Apr 5 20:02:15 EST 1995

On Wed, 5 Apr 1995, it was written:

> Ah, but haven't lived (died?) till you've had a full-scale battle with
> microfuge tubes shot off the end of a 20cc syringe. [Warning, kids don't
> try this at home. Only to be done with proper safety equipment - goggles.]
> The other 'neat' thing are those wonderful dry ice/ethanol microfuge
> bomblettes.

Hmmm.  I like that...is it simply a 1.5 mL microfuge tube with a couple
hundred ul EtOH and a small piece of dry ice?  I have tended to like the
more insidious and terrorist-style chemical attack:  a q-tip dipped in
butyric acid and dropped in someone's wastebasket or behind a toilet.
They can be safely carried in a ziplock bag for long distance transport
(like across campus)  ;)

Patrick