hanta virus

T. K. Harper until at teleport.com
Mon Apr 3 22:19:39 EST 1995

It was my understanding that the hanta virus of which you speak affected
victims as far east as Arkansas and was not limited to the Indian
reservations.  Also, it was detected in deer mice much further north than
just Arizona.

I'm very sorry, and profusely apologetic, but I cannot find my reference; I
read this at least six months ago +, in an in-depth article about the spread
of this virus.  Also, I read it in a popular magazine (I ought to be ashamed
to admit it)--something like _Discover_.