Flesh-Eating Virus?

Kevin Donelly donellyk at ucs.orst.edu
Mon Oct 31 17:11:20 EST 1994

This might be old news or a stupid question to many of you all?  But what
exactly is this flesh-eating virus that I've been hearing about lately?
What does it do, where did it come from, what is its nature?
Where to I look to find any information on it?  And what exactly is its scientific
name?  That would really help for my personal research.

Thanks much,
Kevin