I AM FUCKING SCARED!!!!

rick artu cap at mercury.sfsu.edu
Mon Oct 31 03:10:16 EST 1994

I HAVE BEEN SCARED OF THINGS..MANY THINGS. BUT MY GOD , I JUST HEARD
ON THAT EBOLA THING. THAT BOOK THE HOT ZONE. SHIT. PARDON MY WORDS BUT
THIS REALLY FREAKS ME OUT. AND HOW TB IS BECOMING RESISTANT
I AM AFRAID OF BEING HUMAN NOW. WE DEAL WITH POLITICS ,JOBS , VIOLENCE
AND NOW THINGS LIKE THIS WHEN THEY ARE POINTED OUT. I THINK WE NEED TO
ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BECOME DOCTORS. MAN ..LIFE IS SCARY. I JUST LISTENED
TO THE GUY WHO WROTE THAT BOOK ON THE RADIO. WOKE ME UP BUT SCARED ME.
CALLED HIV AIDS A PICNIC COMPARED TO THAT EBOLA.    I THANK YOU GUYS
FOR TRYING TO CURE PEOPLE ,GOOD LUCK,