need info on level 4 lab

Robert Nykoluk nykoluk at access.mbnet.mb.ca
Fri Oct 21 09:38:08 EST 1994

A friend of mine is involved in the construction of a level 4 lab in the
downtown area of our city. He has asked me to try & find out any info I
can on the subject. Has anyone got any info?

Are there any incidents of leaks from similar labs around the world?
Should the citizens be concerned? There has been virtually no noise being
made in the media about this lab. No one is aware of the potential
danger.

It doesn't help much that my friend (who has always been concerned) is in
the middle of reading the book Hot Zone.

Any replies and/or pointers to net related info would be appreciated. I
am trying to find info on Ebola and Marburg viruses. What others should I
be looking for.

TIA

Rob Nykoluk