Diabetes Virus?

Scott Kellogg kellogg at raven.csrv.uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 20 18:32:11 EST 1994

I saw a recent report somewhere in the past few weeks that talked about
a patient that died suddenly and after autopsy showed a significant and
unique virus in the pancreas that might be part of the signal for
diabetes.  Can anyone point to where I might find that reference?  I
thought I had seen it in Science but perusal of the past several issues
did not turn up the brief article.

Scott T. Kellogg, Dept. of Microbiol., Mol. Biol. & Biochem.
Univ. of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83843 Internet: kellogg at uidaho.edu
Phone: 208-885-6966      Fax: 208-885-6518