Ebola Zaire

George Papaioannou george at POP.INTERACCESS.COM
Thu Oct 13 12:30:22 EST 1994

Having just read the book the Hot Zone I am interested in finding out
specific information on the Ebola Zaire Filovirus.  If you can point me
towards an ftp site or a WWW I would greatly appreciate it

                                        Thank You
                                        George Papaioannou

George Papaioannou