a little question about an idea

Lori Kohlstaedt kohlstaedt at sbmm1.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 12 19:16:59 EST 1994

Hmmm...Interesting.  I guess the idea is that only cells that already have
RT will be capable of integrating and expressing the engineered virus.  Of
course success would depend, among other things, on there being little or no
RT in "uninfected" cells.  What is everybody's opinion on the probability of
the latter?
-- Lori (RT and I are old friends) Kohlstaedt
Lori Kohlstaedt
Dept. of Chemistry, UCSB
(805) 893-8687
<Reciprocal Space, the Final Frontier>