Xtalography offer

BG9000 bg9000 at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 10:47:06 EST 1994

Virologists-

I am a graduate student at the Universtiy of Pennsylvania and I
am looking for a good thesis project.  I have a strong background
in microbiology, biochemisrty, and computational chemistry.  My
main interest is in protein structure and function.
     I would be particularly interested in working on a viral
protein.  If you have a protein that meets the following
conditions or any suggestions that might help, please reply via
E-mail.  Thank you.

The protein must be fully characterized (cloned and sequenced).

The protein must able to be purified in milligram quantities.

Wild type protein is best, though a recombinant source may be OK.

I do have experience in purifying proteins and will be happy to
make my own protein preps, if a good purfication scheme is
available.

Let me know what you've got! and I look foward to a fruitful
collaboration.

Jeff Taylor