Virology WWW server

Chris Upton cupton at sol.uvic.ca
Wed Oct 5 12:14:01 EST 1994

In Article <MAILQUEUE-101.941004162142.256 at molbiol.uct.ac.za>,
ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za ("RYBICKI, ED") wrote:
>Anyone checked this out recently, BTW?  Lots goodies
>thereon...including tutorial by yours truly, trustingly (in
>the belief that it was OK) inflicted on the world by Stephan Spencer
>(UWBK*).  Check it out (http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/Welcome.html
>for home page / updates, http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/virtut1.html
>for tutorial):

Yes, Yes!!! Great stuff. I'm trying to get my 4th year students to use it to
learn about virus structure. But you can lead a horse to water........

The WWW access to the Protein Science kinemage library is wonderful.
I think the kinemages are the way to go for demonstrations.
The ones of rhinovirus are definately cool!! There's also one in the library
of MHCI+peptide.
I made one of TMV coat protein from the pdb file (at least I think it worked
OK). I can post it if it'll be useful, or wait and try and put a page
together on TMC coat protein (steal it from books at least - what's the
copyright issue here?).

Cheers,
  Chris
Chris Upton