Need virological help with work of fiction

Les Armistead sapphire at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 4 19:06:58 EST 1994

I am currently at work on a science fiction/disaster novel and am my
major plot device is an unusual form of airborne virus.  I would be
interested in trading e-mail Q & A with anyone who can spare the time.  I
must warn, however, that I have almost no scientific background.

Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.