Virology WWW server

RYBICKI, ED ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Tue Oct 4 11:55:50 EST 1994

Anyone checked this out recently, BTW?  Lots goodies
thereon...including tutorial by yours truly, trustingly (in
the belief that it was OK) inflicted on the world by Stephan Spencer
(UWBK*).  Check it out (http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/Welcome.html
for home page / updates, http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/virtut1.html
for tutorial): I'd appreciate comments / helpful hints.  It is aimed
at 2nd yr level undergraduates, who only do a 7-lecture course.  A
more detailed course is in the pipeline.

(* = upon whom be kudos)
 | Ed Rybicki, PhD          |         Well, I tip my hat           |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)     |      To the new constitution         |
 | Dept Microbiology        | Take a bow for the new revolution... |
 | University of Cape Town  |  Then I get on my knees and pray     |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   We don't get get fooled again...   |
 | 7700, South Africa       |                                      |
 | fax: xx27-21-650 4023    |      - Pete Townshend, 1972          |
 | tel: xx27-21-650 3265    |      (Won't get fooled again)        |