Aids theory:comments

lehn at islet.medsch.wisc.edu lehn at islet.medsch.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 7 17:07:42 EST 1994

In article <2vgv0n$hd5 at gap.cco.caltech.edu>, <roberto at cco.caltech.edu> writes:
> From: roberto at cco.caltech.edu (Robert A. Hanna)

> Who told you when this technology was available?
>
> What window of time do you need for this to have been possible?
>
> If someone were to look back from 500 years in the future, how far apart would
> these two events need to be for there to be no relation?

Robert,

You really should get out more.  Go to a science library and take a
good look at the journals.  They pretty clearly show the progression
of the discovery of the required technology.

Don.

ps  Check out the DNA sequences of HIV2 and SIV.  I think you will
find that SIV is closer to HIV than either Visna or the HTLV's.
This fact kinda blows the German's thesis full of holes.