(duplicate msg)SEEKING PHYLOGENETIC ANALYSIS PROGRAM

Marion Freistadt mfreis at lsumc.edu
Fri Jul 1 13:49:51 EST 1994

A colleague of mine is looking for a "good" program for phylogenetic
analysis.  Since I have internet capability, he asked me to look for
freeware/public domain programs.  Can anyone recommend such a program?? He
is DOS-based; I am Mac based, so either would do. This is not my area of
expertise, so I am not sure what the current demands for a "good" program
are, but he said that his program gives different results depending on the
order in which the sequences are entered...Remember, I am just the
messenger.

Marion S. Freistadt
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology
Louisiana State University Medical Center
1901 Perdido St.
New Orleans, LA. 70112

504-568-4071