Baculovirus DNA-rare cutters

Steve Rodems smrodems at students.wisc.edu
Sat Feb 12 22:10:45 EST 1994

Does anyone have a list of rare cutting restriction enzymes (eg. 8-cutters,
etc.) that cut only once or a couple times within the DNA genome of the
baculovirus AcMNPV.  If you know where (m.u.) the enzyme(s) cuts that would
be a great help.  Thanks.

--
Steve "Some day I will get the hell out of Wisconsin" Rodems

"You know, the other day I ... oh, wait, that wasn't me"