computerised nomogram for Windows

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Tue Jun 29 05:38:04 EST 1993

> you can now FTP a very early version of a computerised nomogram from :
> arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au in the directory /pub/virology. It is early in that
> I haven't completely finished the program. My reason for malking it available
> is that I would like ideas from potential users as to what they would like it
> to do.

Neat-o!  Just ftped it this last 10 min, and she work well!  Most
impressed.  Keep up the good work, comrade!
 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me        |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |                                      |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."        |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |                                      |