IUBio

Toxicity of dental composites/cements

Charles Miller rellim at tulane.edu
Thu Aug 1 21:42:40 EST 2002

This subject has come up several times before. You can read many different
opinions by searching the archive for this news group. I am not too worried
by the toxicity of composites and cements. I think that mercury in fillings
is of greater concern, although the data are +/- in this case too.

--

Charles A. Miller, III, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Environmental Health Sciences
(504)585-6942    rellim at tulane.edu
Bionet.toxicology news group: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/toxicol/current

---