IUBio

Toxicity of dental composites/cements

T. Kentucky tekumseh at canada.com
Thu Aug 1 13:53:58 EST 2002

Would like to hear your professional opinion on long term toxicity of
composites /cements/polymers used in dentistry.
I did some research, and want to STAY AWAY from it.
My dentist wants to do some restorative work on my teeth, which would
involve placing composite resins on the top of almost every tooth. I
am in mid 30s, and still want to enjoy life 30 years from now.

I decided to post this here, rather then in the "dentistry" newsgroup.
Would like to hear a scientific opinion of people working in
biotechnology/chemistry/medicine...

Would you have these materials put in your mouth ?

thanks

T.K.